Age: 38 (i think, too lazy to look)
- mommy bear
- Booby lady
- the drunk
- big boned
- "fat ass"
- bussom buddy
- Berserk button
Weight: "not telling you"
Sexual orientation: straight, heterosexual
Morality: chaotic good
Ramsey jackson (boyfriend)
Kevin n. cholins (step foster son)
Noel o. Cholins (step foster daughter)
Karen jackson (step daughter)
(None reported at the moment
Kimberly brooks is a chunky young woman dealing with the realization thats she has to be an adult and role model for her newly found broken family.
Although she herself has never had children she is determined not to mess up being what holds the family together.
Kim as a mother will do anything to keep all of them safe.
Kim is a very cheerful person....when shes not suffering from memory loss from all the massive hangovers she has basically everyday.
Its unknown whether she has a college education or highschool diploma but she isn't too dense and has a ton of common sense. Shes very supportive emotion wise and believe it or not shes one of the best motherly figures in the comic.
Some of the most comedic moments come from her and her interactions between the most serious of characters in this series.
Without getting too emotional and explicit there relation is like that of highschoolers even though they both are adults with one triumphing the other in age, like they share a mid life crisis, they seem to get along when ramsey isnt away at his job. Although she thinks he should spend more time with the kids to patch up the relation with kevin and noel.
Coming around the time kevin was in conflict with ramsey over erika, she came around at the best time giving kevin a emotional pillow and most importantly comfort as this is around the time his grades plumeted and he "changed". i guess you can say she saved him.
Kevin grew a huge attatchment to kim and formally accepts her as his motherly figure.
She and noel get along well as they both sympathize with wanting people to care about them, obviously they give each other overwhelming care.
Maybe the most difficult to come to terms with kim as apperently she believes shes only there to mirror her dead mother and calls kim the look alike considering kim has the same hair and skin complexion. Maybe its why ramsey loves her....to ignore reality.
Clover often looks to kim for advice clover's own mother usually isn't able to supply. She plays as a role model despite her shakey introduction to her, besides minor conflictions with clovers obnoxious lifestyle she cares about her as much as her own children
After confirming her relation with erika jackson she had no reason to reject her not that she would in the first place, she appreciates tatsuki's drive to keep kevin from ditching school and how she stands up for him, she often tries to ship them more than they're comfortable with, but as long as "she influences him positively then I'll take it."
(Add more later)
- " what are you all doing here?"
-" Nononono PLEASE DON'T GO, i need adult friends!"
- "fighhaa euurrgh"(drunk talk)
- " thats not a good thing, its just a very shiny turd, you can polish it and spray it but a turd is still a turd."(motivational advice)
- " *groan*"
- "KEVIN NEVLYN CHOLINS! Why are there so many girls coming out of your room?!"
- " i love you guys
- " obsequious? Oh u mean...like your FACE!! OH!"(makes no sense)
-" lonely? I have men lining up to get lost in these lovely love handles."
- " maybe one day, you'll have babs like mine, cheer up."
- "don't touch my babies!"
-" Woah wa happened to you?"
- kimberly's addition to the series is to promptly break the dead parents cliche.
- kimberly has gained alot of weight
- the midget teacher is older than kimberly
- Kimberly often associates herself as a "bear"
- kim perfers to be called "big boned"
- kimberly's pajamas are her main attire.
- kimberly owns a bat that manifest out of her tiny purse
- kimberly can't cook well
- kimberly has met some of this series strongest evilist foes and befriended them.
- Kimberly will have her own arc.
- Kimberly's favorite love intrest for kevin is tatsuki